8.17.2011

almost there

I've opened this word document with the intention of writing five or six times since my last entry but words just won’t come together sensibly. I wrote an entry last week, which I retracted within an hour of posting after deciding it could be deemed offensive to the wrong reader. I’m at a loss for words, not because nothing has been going on, but my activities as of late have been the same. The last month has consisted primarily of solidfying new parternships and training community partners for implementing the CABRAD program.

Well, when no words will come, pictures can do the storytelling:

Nutrition Month activities with SNP

My favorite hat!

Nutrition Month song presentations at Abuno National High School, I was a judge.

CITE Votech Orientation for out-of-school CABRAD members

Third Life Skills Training of Trainers session with the SSG youth

Members preparing materials for the CABRAD launching event

After 8 months in the works, it finally kicked off!

Peace Corps Philippines Country Director Denny chatting with some CABRAD members

Giving a mediocre speech in Cebuano

Some CABRAD member's dance crew performing

child right's activity

Euphrasia staff, CD Denny, and CABRAD members


That's all for now folks. My one year mark in nearing. I'm busy juggling multiple projects, as always, but a much needed vacation is only 3 weeks away. 



No comments:

Post a Comment