8.12.2010

one week.

My time has dwindled down so quickly. I was incredibly fortunate for the opportunity to take six weeks off work before leaving for the Philippines. I spent so much quality time with my family and friends I hold dear to my heart. If only I hadn't put off so many tasks as the final week in America looms over me. These final days will include going away parties, packing, organizing, finalizing, and tearful goodbyes. As much as I hate to leave this life behind, I am ecstatic for my Peace Corps experience to come.


(I may need to backtrack at some point since I procrastinated on starting a blog for many weeks. What can I say, I've been busy enjoying the summer and making other preparations for moving abroad.  For now the madness continues...)

1 comment:

  1. YAH! can't wait to hear about everything -Meghan Mitchell :)

    ReplyDelete